Just Getting Started~Shidduch

August 29,2010

Hello My Fellow Worshipers of the God of Israel!

I bring you all great news about my quest to find my life partner! The period of my Shidduch is now over after proposing to my fiancee Elizabeth Smith. The Shidduch is the period of time where you must find your eternal life partner. This is a deep, complex process which is not based on external appearance but instead compatibility. Here's an example; Elizabeth and myself both are Orthodox Jews and  both plan on having many children. Now that this long process is complete we can start planning the wedding ceremony and the rest of our lives!! I have to admit this thought of spending eternity with someone is very overwhelming. I find myself questioning this decision every night while lying in bed. Anyways I have to get some rest for some major wedding planning tomorrow with Elizabeth.

God Bless,

Jonah Bloom