My Proposal :)

September 20,2010

Hello My Fellow Worshippers of the God of Israel!

Sorry for the lack of updates on my wedding, we have been so busy planning. As well there is this massive project we are working on at BLOOM designs. You guys are never going to guess who is the client; Donald Trump himself. We are designing a home for him to be built in Miami. Here is a picture of what we have so far:
Anyways moving on to the real reason for this blog today; MY PROPOSAL!!!
Now a lot of my followers having been asking me to tell the story of my proposal, so here it is. This procedure was hard to do because of our religions. As Orthodox Jews we are not allowed to be in the same room by ourselves or to have physical contact. So staying true to our faith I asked her in the busiest place in the world; Times Square, New York. Let me just say this was one of the most scariest and nerve-racking things I have ever done. So here we are in the middle of all this action and I bent down on my knee and say האם אתה תשא אותי? This is hebrew for "Will You Marry Me". She was overwhelmed with tears and quickly shouted "Yes! Yes! For Sure I Will!" This was then followed by several phone calls to everyone she knew. And that pretty much sums it up into a nice, short and sweet paragraph.


God Bless,


Jonah Bloom